Monday, November 1, 2010

Expressions!

These are just a few words that describe me. I tried to eliminate as much space as possible, but after a while I couldn't think of any other words to describe myself, even though I know there are plenty more. I emphasized emotional with an arc shape because, just like anybody, my emotions are like a roller coaster at some point, so with the arc I figured it would give that effect. I also emphasized the weird with the "d" falling off to show that I'm not all there sometimes and I can be quite strange. :) I boxed the "sports addict" section because sports are insanely important to me. I adore all those teams in the brackets and I actually DO know a lot about sports. More than a typical girl. Not bragging, but guys don't believe it usually. For my last word that I emphasized, I chose to do "English Nerd." English is personally my favorite subject. I love reading, doing essays (blah I know, weird:)) and I hope to pursue a career in writing, so yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment